the Bikers Roadhouse gives bikers the power to share and connect with other bikers

Hydro Flask Wine 10 Oz Wine Tumbler Noir Pas Cher

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 15 (Xinhua) -- The Chinese women's water polo team lost to Italy 12-7 (1:1, 3:1, 4:2, 4:3) at the Rio Olympic Games here on Monday.

The Chinese team was winless in Rio and failed to make the semifinals. They were beated by Spain 12-8, lost to the United States 12-4 and defeated by Hungary 13-11. Italy made the semifinals after the match.

"We lost our way towards the end and we couldn't find a way back. We rushed our play and we were too much in a hurry at times. We needed to be more patient. We played well at the start but their goalkeeper was very strong and we just didn't play as well as we did during the group matches," said Zhang Cong, who cried after the game.

"This is my first Olympic Games and also maybe my last. This might have been my only chance to do well. I don't want people to feel sorry for me as I have done my best. I will see how I feel after tomorrow and then make a decision about my future," said the girl.

Also on Monday, the United States beat Brazil 13-3, Hungary defeated Australia 13-11, and Russia beat Spain 12-10.

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 20 (Xinhua) -- Chef de Mission of China Liu Peng told a press conference here on Saturday that the spirit of the Chinese athletes showed during these Olympic Games moved and motivated a lot though less medals achieved in Rio.

The Chinese delegation chief briefed on Team China's performance, which saw 24 gold, 18 silver and 26 bronze medals from nine sports and a No. 2 position of all medals and No. 3 collection of golds till the penultimate day of the 16-day grand event.

"With the sport excellence achieved by the Chinese athletes, Team China has met the expectations we set for these Olympics," said Liu.

"It's more important, however, that our athletes showed patriotism, collectivism and indomitable spirit while well carrying out sportsmanship during the Games.

"In the meanwhile, more than a half of Team China's gold medalists are Olympic debutants, showing the world that there's further more to expect from future Chinese sports," he added.

China sent 416 athletes to the Rio Olympic Games, including 35 Olympic champions, among which three gold medalists of both Beijing 2008 and London 2012, all from the legendary Chinese diving team, defended their respect titles here.

Wu Minxia, a four-time Olympian having won five Olympic golds including one in Rio, said she's extra motivated by her peers and would try her best to stay active in the pool.

"As a member of the heroic Chinese diving team, I'm very proud that my whole team has kept working so hard to establish the unprecedented achievement on Olympic stage.

"I'm truly grateful to be supported by so many people, especially the ones working alongside with me," said the 30-year-old. "We are a team. I'm not able to be so successful in Olympics just by myself. Honor belongs to the whole team."

There're also some sports that China traditionally holds advantages on, but suffered setbacks in these Olympics, including badminton which was concluded on Saturday when China failed to defend three out of five titles they swept in London.

"The less satisfactory results from specific sports reminded us that no one can lay on the past glories and keep winning without further efforts," said Liu.

"In four years, there comes Tokyo 2020. And the Chinese sportsmen and women will keep working hard on both competitive and mass sports, hoping to show better performance and high-note spirit in next Olympics," he added.

HO CHI MINH CITY Hydro Flask Coffee 12 Oz Coffee Jaune Pas Cher , Oct. 19 (Xinhua) -- The Australian Ragamuffin 100 won the Hong Kong-Nha Trang International Yacht Race after completing the 1,200-km from China's Hong Kong to Vietnam's central Nha Trang city, local newspaper Vietnam News reported Monday.

Departing from Hong Kong on Oct. 15 Hydro Flask Coffee 16 Oz Coffee Blanche Pas Cher , nearly 150 sailors steered 12 boats to conquer a line-up of challenges such as rough seas, strong winds and complications during typhoon season. On Sunday, Ragamuffin 100 won the tournament after 40 hours riding to Nha Trang Bay Hydro Flask Coffee 16 Oz Coffee Grise Pas Cher , breaking its own record set two years ago, 42 hours.

Officially launched in 2004, the biennial tournament is organized by the Hong Kong Royal Yacht Club Hydro Flask Coffee 16 Oz Coffee Bleu Pas Cher , the VinaCapital Vietnam Opportunity Fund and the Saigon Marina Company.

ROME, Nov. 11 (Xinhua) -- FIGC President Carlo Tavecchio has defended Antonio Conte's decision to recruit Mario Balotelli into his Italy squad, dismissing rumors that the Liverpool striker's recall was made under sponsors' pressure.

Balotelli was sponsored by sports manufacturer Puma Hydro Flask Coffee 20 Oz Coffee Rouge Pas Cher , which also sponsors the Italian national team, and speculation has been spread that his recall to the Azzurri was designed to placate the sportswear giant.

Conte, Italy's head coach Hydro Flask Wine 10 Oz Wine Tumbler Noir Pas Cher , dismissed the suggestion in a Press conference on Monday, and Carlo Tavecchio defended the former Juventus coach's words.

"Conte says he has to evaluate him (Balotelli) and I understand," Tavecchio said.

"You mustn't think that the sponsors influence sporting decisions. It was a complicated operation (bringing Balotelli back)  Hydro Flask Hydration 40 Oz Wide Mouth Rouge Pas Cher , but the choice was entirely Conte's."

Conte said that he brought Balotelli back to the Azzurri in order to give him a better assessment.

"It was planned that Balotelli would be called to be evaluated, because you cannot judge (players) on hearsay. Surely it's right that we assess him closely," he said.

"I prefer to evaluate players because it's right to test them and see whether they share any technical and tactical similarities with my idea of the game and the affinity in their mind Hydro Flask Hydration 40 Oz Wide Mouth Grise Pas Cher ," he added.

SEOUL, July 31 (Xinhua) -- Residents and peace activists in South Korea, who have opposed the deployment of the U.S. Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) missile defense system Hydro Flask Hydration 64 Oz Wide Mouth Blanche Pas Cher , gathered Monday out. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap NHL Jerseys China   Cheap NBA Hoodies China   Cheap MLB Hoodies China   Cheap Soccer Hoodies China   Cheap NFL Hoodies China   Cheap Football Hats   Cheap Basketball Hoodies   Cheap Hockey Hoodies   Cheap NCAA Hoodies China