the Bikers Roadhouse gives bikers the power to share and connect with other bikers

Pas Cher Off-White X Nike Air Max 97 Noir

Lady Gaga’s ‘ARTPOP’ Flop Expected to Lose Label Reported $25M in Marketing Costs(Photo: Agencies)

Lady Gaga scored her third British number one album on Sunday with "ARTPOP" Nike Air Max 98 Noir Pas Cher , knocking U.S. rapper Eminem off the top spot, the Official Charts Company said.

Lady Gaga, known for her extravagant costumes and estimated to have earned $80 million in the past year, also entered the singles chart at number nine with "Do What U Want" - a collaboration with U.S. artist R Kelly.

Eminem hung on to second place in the album chart, holding off new entries from Canadian singer Celine Dion and British pop group Little Mix which charted in third and fourth place respectively.

Seventeen-year-old Dutch DJ Martin Garrix claimed the week's best-selling single with his dance club hit Animals, making him the second-youngest artist to occupy the number one berth this year.

British singer Lily Allen returned to the music scene after a long absence Nike Air Max 98 Blanche Pas Cher , charting at number two with her version of the Keane song "Somewhere only we know", which is featured in a department store Christmas advertising campaign.

The advert, which has been viewed nearly 7 million times on YouTube since it was released on November 8, also helped propel the British band's original 2004 version back into the charts at number 29.

(Agencies)

WINDHOEK, June 23, (Xinhua) -- Recent reports about U.S. actress Angelina Jolie seeking Namibian citizenship were questionable www.airmax98supreme.fr , a local newspaper reported on Monday.

The 39-year-old Hollywood star was reportedly planning to become a Namibian citizen in order to use the title "Dame" awarded by British Queen Elizabeth II earlier this month for her work against sexual violence in war zones.

Since Jolie is not a British or Commonwealth citizen, she cannot use the title before her name, and was therefore advised to become a citizen of Namibia, a Commonwealth country where she gave birth to her first biological child in 2006.

However, the Namibian Sun newspaper was told by Home Affairs and Immigration Minister Pendukeni Iivula-Ithana that her office had not received an application for citizenship from Jolie.

"Maybe we are jumping the gun here but if she does apply it will be considered like that of any other person. All applications are considered in the same fashion," the minister said.

It was also reported in 2006 that Jolie's first biological child Shiloh Nouvel had been offered Namibian citizenship Chaussures Nike Air Max 98 Supreme Pas Cher , while local lawyer Norman Tjombe told Namibian Sun that neither Jolie nor her daughter qualifies for citizenship of the southwestern African country.

"In terms of the Namibian Constitution, a person may be granted Namibian citizenship on the basis of marriage to a Namibian after residence of ten years or more, or birth from Namibian parents or parent who are ordinarily residing in Namibia, by descent, and by naturalisation after residence of ten years or more. On all of these grounds, she would not qualify Nike Air Max 98 Supreme Pas Cher ," said Tjombe.

The lawyer was doubtful about the truthfulness of the citizenship reports but said if they turned out to be true then it would be worrisome, because many applicants who are more eligible than Jolie have spent thousands of dollar fighting the ministry for Namibian citizenship, the Namibian Sun reported.

PARIS, Aug. 31 (Xinhua) -- Following are the standings of French first division soccer Ligue 1 after matches on Sunday (tabulated under matches played, won, drawn Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Bordeaux Marine Pas Cher , lost, goals for, against and points):

1. Girondins de Bordeaux 4 3 1 0 9 3 10

2. Paris Saint-Germain 4 2 2 0 9 2 8

3. Lille 4 2 2 0 4 1 8

4. Marseille 4 2 1 1 8 5 7

5. Rennes 4 2 1 1 7 4 7

6. Lorient 4 2 1 1 6 3 7

7. Nantes 4 2 1 1 3 2 7

8. Saint-Etienne 4 2 1 1 5 6 7

9. Caen 4 2 0 2 5 2 6

10. Montpellier 4 2 0 2 4 2 6

11. Lens 4 2 0 2 5 4 6

12. Toulouse 4 2 0 2 5 5 6

13. Bastia 4 1 2 1 5 6 5

14. Metz 4 1 2 1 3 4 5

15. Monaco 4 1 1 2 4 7 4

16. Nice 4 1 1 2 4 9 4

17. Lyon 4 1 0 3 4 5 3

18. Guingamp 4 1 0 3 1 7 3

19. Reims 4 0 1 3 5 11 1

20. Evian 4 0 1 3 2 10 1

Defending champion Roger Federer welcomed the emergence of new challengers after several unseeded players made the Australian Open semifinals for the first time in nearly 20 years.

The Swiss 19-time grand slam champion will face 21-year-old South Korean Chung Hyeon in one semifinal, while 23-year-old Briton Kyle Edmund will take on former US Open champion Marin Cilic in the other.

The last time so many unfamiliar faces reached the last four in Melbourne was in 1999 when Tommy Haas, Thomas Enqvist and Niclas Lapenti made the semis.

“I think it’s a good thing. They got to make a move. I find it disappointing when their breakthroughs come at 27, because then we know them for seven years Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Betrue 2017 Bleu Pas Cher , let’s say,” 36-year-old Federer said after beating Tomas Berdych 7-6 (1), 6-3, 6-4 on Wednesday.

“I like it when we don’t know the guys. I hardly know Chung. I’ve hardly spoken to him. I had one (sponsor’s) appearance once with Edmund over in London. That’s about it.”

Federer expects the men’s game to become more unpredictable with a change back to 16 seeds, rather than 32, in slams.

“We like our rivalries that do exist on the tour. New names are good Pas Cher Off-White X Nike Vapormax Noir Blanche , from time to time, of course for the tour. I think next year when we’ll have 16 seeds, it’s going to be quite different,” said Federer, who has reached his 43rd grand slam semifinal and is favorite to win a 20th major.

Chung defeated six-time Australian Open champion Novak Djokovic in the last 16 and followed up by beating Tennys Sandgren 6-4, 7-6 (5) Pas Cher Off-White X Nike Air Max 97 Noir Bleu , 6-3 on Wednesdayy.

Chung became the first Korean to make a grand slam tennis semifinal.

“In last game, I think at 40-love ... if I win one more point, I make history in Korea. I have to think about the ceremony, somethi. Jerseys Cheap   Jerseys Cheap   Jerseys Cheap   Jerseys Wholesale   Jerseys Wholesale   Jerseys China   Jerseys From China   Throwback MLB Jerseys From China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China   Nike NFL Jerseys From China