the Bikers Roadhouse gives bikers the power to share and connect with other bikers

Cheap New Balance 574 Kids

SHEFFIELD Cheap New Balance 597 , England, April 19 (Xinhua) -- China's number two Liang Wenbo fought back from 4-5 down in the first session to record a 10-7 vicotry over Stuart Carrington in the first round of the World Snooker Championship here on Tuesday.

Liang will next face fellow Chinese and world number four Ding Junhui for a quarterfinal berth.

It was the first win for Liang, the year's England Open champion Cheap New Balance 574 Kids , at the Crucible since he made the last eight in 2008. The 30-year-old was defeated by Ding in the second round here in 2009.

Liang won the opening two frames of the second session for a 6-5 lead. Carrington fought back to level before Liang went ahead again at 7-6.

Carrington leveled again at 7-7 but Liang managed to take the following three frames to seal the match 10-7.

Liang said: "Today I played well at times and not very well at others. I started quickly tonight and that was after Stuart got three centuries in the first session to put me under a lot of pressure.

"I wanted to control the table. I wasn't bothered about scoring heavily, I just wanted to win. I knew that after three or four years of drawing a hard first match, this time I got a player I had a chance against.

"Me and Ding are very good friends. I'll just enjoy the game and give the fans a game to enjoy Cheap New Balance 574 Womens , it should be a good match."

Ding, who became the first Asian player to reach the Crucible final last year, reached the second round earlier on Tuesday by beating compatriot Zhou Yuelong 10-5.

China reshuffles 84 corps-level military units

China hopes for a united Cheap New Balance 574 Mens , stable and prosperous EU: Premier Li

China, Vietnam start joint fishery inspection in Beibu Gulf

British PM calls snap general election on June 8

In pics: scenery of Baiyangdian in Xiongan New Area

In pics: tea garden in central China's Henan

Peach blossoms on terrace fields in Guyuan, NW China's Ningxia

Stewardesses for high-speed train take part in training program in Harbin